Old 11-01-2018, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pond Pump Wire

On 11/01/2018 17:33, Bob Hobden wrote:
Lost original post but usually you can blow the string or light cotton
with ball of wool attached through conduit with a hair drier or vacumn
cleaner on blow. Then tie to stronger string etc...

If the run isn't too long, I use an electrician's snake, which you can
push along the conduit, then use it to pull the cable through. Under 20
quid from most tool suppliers.

Then again, I have one in the toolbox anyway....

--
Tciao for Now!

John.