Old 09-02-2018, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default diffrence between rotary tiller and rotavator

On 09/02/2018 00:27, David wrote:
On 08/02/2018 21:44, Andy Burns wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:

I think a rotary tiller is in the USA, and a rotovator in the UK.

I don't know about present models, but going back a few years, various
relatives who had small-holdings tended to own Merry Tillers but
always referred to them as rotavators ...

Wolf call all their blade driven machines Tillers

"MTD Products own the WOLF-Garten brand internationally and are
responsible for the production and distribution of the garden hand tool
and powered products. E.P. Barrus are the sole distributors of the
WOLF-Garten range throughout the UK and Eire."

"Headquartered in Valley City near Cleveland, Ohio, our passion has led
MTD to be a worldwide leader of outdoor power equipment with facilities
in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia producing equipment for
both residential and commercial markets."

so Wolf are a US company.

Andy