Old 25-02-2018, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Spinach with berries? Hmmmmmm

On 02/25/2018 12:14 PM, wrote:
T wrote:

Spinach with berries ???????

What do you guys think? Worth a black thumb trying out?

https://www.rareseeds.com/strawberry-spinach/
Someone else's black thumb, maybe. My own personal thumb? Not in
this lifetime, no. As it happens, I harvested spinach this morning and
the strawberries are loaded with fruit that is beginning to show a
little color and I certainly don't mind picking them separately, so....
Does anyone else judge those the red things to more closely resemble
raspberries than strawberries?

I am confused. Do you mean you grow actual strawberries
or the ones on this spinach?

If the spinach, how do the berries taste?