Old 03-03-2018, 04:10 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking
Kathy Katz[_2_] Kathy Katz[_2_] is offline

Default Re-powering the tiller

In article , penmart01
@aol.com Penmart Shelon says...
I can buy decent top soil blended with composted mushroom mulch for
$30/sq yd, when I buy three yards delivery is free. But then I have
to shovel and hump that mountain into my garden a wheelbarrow at a
time. I tried hiring a high school student but he gave up after an
hour... the hardest work youngsters do nowadays is lift a cell
phone... this kid was a 16 year old on the wrestling team, I could be
his grandfather, I out worked him easily.

Your very powerful for such a little guy, Sheldon!

https://imgur.com/a/22Eqa LOL!!!