Old 10-03-2018, 03:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Rabbit Raisins

On 03/09/2018 04:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* Free for hauling it off ! My neighbor raises rabbits , and he figures
3 wheelbarrows full of droppings/bedding is enough for his small garden
. Looks like if I take all he hasn't used there's a 5x8 trailer piled
about a foot deep all over . I expect this will give the garden a boost ...

Just out of curiosity, is rabbit skat too strong to
plow and use? I am thinking of raw chicken skat.

Also, do you need to break up the pellets?

I customer had a sign out a few years ago:
Free snow. You haul.

:-)