Old 10-03-2018, 03:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Rabbit Raisins

On 03/09/2018 06:24 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 9 Mar 2018 18:04:17 -0800, T wrote:

On 03/09/2018 04:44 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* Free for hauling it off ! My neighbor raises rabbits , and he figures
3 wheelbarrows full of droppings/bedding is enough for his small garden
. Looks like if I take all he hasn't used there's a 5x8 trailer piled
about a foot deep all over . I expect this will give the garden a boost ...

Just out of curiosity, is rabbit skat too strong to
plow and use? I am thinking of raw chicken skat.
Also, do you need to break up the pellets?

Google search and pick the " edu " sites ..

http://msue.anr.msu.edu/news/bunny_h...s_a_fertilizer

John T.

Neat article.

My neighbor use to grow rabbits before he passed. They
got out all the time. When you grabbed them, they screamed
so loud it was deafening. And it sounded like a human
child too, so every neighbor's door opened and stared at you.

The coyotes could keep them in check either because domestic
rabbits are too slow and the coyotes overshoot them chasing
them.

Now to find someone that grows rabbits organically.

Guess what you get to do today Bugs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxJ7GKGFG0