Old 25-03-2018, 04:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods[_2_] Gary Woods[_2_] is offline

Default Warming mats and root development

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 16:24:32 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

Anybody know of a source for those deep
ones that commercial seedlings come in ? Using those I wouldn't have to
move seedlings to 3" from the starter cells . Less stress , and happier
seedlings .

Rummage around greenhousemegastore.com. Good folks, and they sell
quantities less than a carload-commercial-greenhouse lot. I've bought
a number of different sizes of plug flats, humidity covers, etc. from
them with good results.
As you doubtless know, the cheaper trays, etc are meant to be
single-use, but it you've got some Scots in the family tree...

---