Old 31-03-2018, 07:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default trellis for beans

In article ,
songbird wrote:

trying to be patient waiting for the next growing season
to start off. projects planned. still freezing here over-
night. as usual will not be planting much of anything until
May towards the middle and end and into early June.

Sure, it's weeks to last frost, but peas and carrots should go in now
(I'm east, but similar latitude) as they don't really mind the cold, and
the dang peas seem to thrive on it. My usual problem is getting them in
too late (an organized person, which I'm often not as work and gardening
clash in time crunches, would have a bed set and read to go for those
crops before snow fell.)