Old 09-04-2018, 12:02 PM
SeanL29 SeanL29 is offline
Registered User

Default N00bie Lawn person.

HI Guys, new to the forum so hello!
thought id introduce myself... MY names Sean and purchased my first house last year... i took on some renovations to the garden then hurt myself in a bike accident and it all seems to have gone very wrong!!

i am back to full health now and would really love a nice green garden again.

ive attached some pictures so you can see and i would appreciate any help.

the garden was half "astro" and half blocks... i ripped both up. removed loads of dirt and rotovated the whole garden, i also laid "pre turf" fertilizer and all seemed to go so well. the grass started lovely, but now it just seems to be so patchy.

the area where my new little pup has been weeing is nice and green so i can only assume the grass may be lacking nutrients? as the wee may be acting as a fertilizer?

anyways. see pictures and let me know
Attached Thumbnails
N00bie Lawn person.-img_0060.jpg   N00bie Lawn person.-img_0098.jpg   N00bie Lawn person.-img_0016.jpg   N00bie Lawn person.-img_5480.jpg   N00bie Lawn person.-img_0069.jpg

N00bie Lawn person.-img_5477.jpg