Old 10-04-2018, 06:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default starting back up for the year

wrote:
songbird wrote:

i sure haven't seen much rain heading your ways recently...

Well, a stalled front finally got a move on and today it's raining
"like it used to", down here. Surprisingly, I remembered to bring in
some container plants that won't take wind or much rain as well as the
recently planted seed cups. Notice some of the tomatoes and some of the
eggplants have sprouted but didn't count or ascertain varieties (yet).

still freezing overnight here. had icicles on the
eves this morning, nice and sunny now with no wind so
we may be able to get out for a walk today. storms
in the forecast the coming week. maybe it will all go
north of us instead of south of us for a change. we'll
see...

mostly playing with some computer programs the past
few days and once in a while patrolling for critters
to keep them from having an easy go of things.

songbird