Old 15-04-2018, 12:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default starting back up for the year

On 4/14/2018 4:08 PM, songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* We got a buncha rain last night , looking at near/freezing temps
tonight and tomorrow . Then the forecast is for above-freezing lows and
a week or more of no rain . Just right for my timing of my seedlings ,
they're ready . The next few days will have me finishing up the
amendments to the garden , getting stuff planted and mulching with straw
. That'll start tomorrow if it's dry enough .

*cheers!* hope the late frosts don't getcha!

songbird

Â* Me too ! Our usual last frost is around the 15th of April , and only
once have I had a problem planting this early - 2 or was it 3 years ago
I planted on the 15th and it frosted that night . Nearly lost it all ...
so now I watch the forecast more closely . I figger it'll be towards
mid-week before I actually get started setting plants out , still gotta
harden them off a bit more .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on