Old 19-04-2018, 05:23 PM
Kitty33 Kitty33 is offline
Registered User

Default Help with dying rose:(

Please can anybody help me. I have no experience whatsoever with growing roses or gardening in general. I was given a Rose by a friend as a gift. I repotted it and after 2 weeks outside it seems to be dead. It was a particularly rainy period and there was also a light frost one morning I thought these might be contributing factors? I wondered if there is anything at all I can do with it?
Thank you in advance
Kitty
Attached Thumbnails
Help with dying rose:(-c8bbe8b3-a95c-4639-8160-5432acaca119.jpeg