Old 20-04-2018, 05:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Fresh Peas Indeed [WAS] starting back up for the year

wrote:
songbird wrote:

fresh peas...

Beans, too. Been picking the English peas for a day or so and the
snap beans are at, "Maybe tomorrow". Time to plant more beans as well
as peas. I only have two beds that I'm willing to give to legumes this
late in the season, although the present "provider" beans may finish up
early enough to warrant a follow-up planting. Aside from that
possibility, no more beans 'til October, maybe September and, for sure,
no English peas before October or November.

besides you need the space for okra...

i'm wiped out, long day outside for a few hours. after
being such a wimp all winter. moving large rocks and
digging a little. looks like it will be a busy weekend
of similar as much as i can get done.

sleepy time...

songbird