Old 11-03-2018, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
david david is offline

Default Seedlings, small bunches or single?

On 10/03/2018 21:59, kerrygirl wrote:

Hello,
I have nemesia annual seedings growing in my greenhouse. I'm not
familiar with them as it's my first time growing. When pricking them
out, do I plant them on in little bunches or single. I have 3 inch pots
and cell trays

I would prick them out in clumps or around 3.
As for handling seedlings, always grip a leaf not the stem. As I was
taught you wouldn't hold a baby by the throat.