Old 12-05-2018, 03:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default gradually getting there...

On Friday, May 11, 2018 at 8:26:41 AM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
Pavel314 wrote:
We had severe thunderstorm warnings this afternoon but the major rain passed to the north of us. We got a few drops, not even enough to wash the oak pollen off the cars. I hope we get some soon, I'm hoping that the grass in the north pastures grows up before the sheep eat all the grass in the south pastures, where they're currently confined.

how many sheep do you have?

my car needed a wash too, had a lot of dust on it from
all the farmers plowing.

songbird

We have two rams, sixteen ewes, and nineteen lambs at the moment. The lambs will be going to auction later this year.

Paul