Old 13-05-2018, 03:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] elteec@yahoo.com is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

I love your response. People don’t realize that everyone doesn’t live in an apartment or in the city. I’ve had cats growing up but no more. I stick to dogs who can live in and outdoors. To me, it’s more cruel keeping an animal in a cage like a house, removing their claws, and not let them live their lives to the fullest. I don’t like seeing jaguars, tigers, or cougars in a little cage. I would rather have cats living outside to use their natural instincts to hunt than live with mice and rats running around on my property as they carry deadly diseases and ruin everything.