Old 21-05-2018, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Ping songbird

On 5/20/2018 7:09 PM, songbird wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:

... Got my
re-wire trellis up for the white greasy's today , just in time too
because they've started to run .

forgot to ask how the germination rate for the
greasy beans?

i tried to send fairly recent seeds, but i wasn't completely
sure how long ago those were grown. within the past four years
for sure and some were grown last year so i knew at least some
would sprout.

songbird

Â* I got around 80% or better . Some didn't come up so I replanted ,
some of those didn't either , so it may not be just the seeds . For sure
I'll get enough to eat some and save seed . I got the chicken pen pretty
much completed , just the area where I'm putting the door left to do .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on