Old 30-05-2018, 06:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression

Default THE BOBSTER TALKS ABOUT "Preperation(sic) of new lawn"

On Wed, 30 May 2018 09:06:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/30/2018 7:52 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2018 07:28:49 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 5/29/2018 7:53 AM, bobster316 wrote:
My previous lawn was in bad shape with too many weeds and poor drainage.
Decided to redo the lawn and have managed to get it back to a position
of soil.
After some heavy rain today, i have noticed one area of the lawn where
the rain had formed a large puddle. I treated the lawn the same way and
was surprised about this. Does anyone have any advice?

|Filename: IMG_0770.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=16659|

Do you gots any, Miss Recktum??

Gots any what? Lawn? Want to graze on it or what?
LOLOK

No, dumb ****. Did you manage to get it (the lawn) back to a position of soil?
That's what.

A soiled position? You mean shit on it? No, only you moulies do
that!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"