Old 03-06-2018, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp is offline

Default Oleria Traversii seeds?

On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:52:11 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Wed, 16 May 2018 13:49:14 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Thank you Chris and everyone else for being so helpful.

I have a lot of books on gardening and usually go straight in to the
theory.

They dont quite provide the experience or answers to what seem to be
fairly obvious questions.

Thank you all, I have quite a potential forest on the go currently. At
least I dont have the slug and snail population tucking in, probably
because they are full to bursting on everything else im trying to
grow:-(

Thanks

AB