Old 05-06-2018, 06:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default For songbird

Â* I saw your post where you said that bean seed looked weird , sprouted
then dried , etc . I have had that seed for a year or two and had never
even opened the envelope - I was surprised at the coloration . I never
really inspected the seed when I planted , just pushed them into the
ground with my thumb . I have just gone thru all my seeds , there's one
envelope of those beans , and I'm certain that there were two , gotten
from different people different years at the seed swap . The seed I
still have looks good , I suspect maybe you got the other package ... I
don't remember which came from where , can't even remember for sure what
all I sent .Â*Â*Â* The greasy's are over the top of the trellis , kinda
thin but I reckon they'll bush out some . Tomatoes are all beginning to
blossom , got a bunch of the cutest little cucumbers , looks like a good
year .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old