Old 08-06-2018, 04:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Too Wet!

Pavel314 wrote:
I noticed that if red cabbage is exposed to iron, like a cast iron skillet, it turns blue. I once had the idea to make red, white, and blue cabbage for the Fourth of July, but that ended up on the to-do list, like a lot of my great ideas.

hmm...

Our shearer came to Maryland from Scotland by way of Australia. I used to shear our sheep but eventually got too old to wrestle sheep.

it sounded very demanding when described to me.
i already knew long ago that keeping animals wasn't
for me.

just planting beans here and weeding today. looks
like another perfect day out there.

Our trap range is open on Wednesday mornings so I'll garden tomorrow.

been so nice out. one or two more days of inside
the fence planting to go. i really need to get back to
some weeding and cleanup outside the fenced areas. they're
looking pretty bad in places.

songbird