Old 08-06-2018, 04:45 PM
jamesmcuk jamesmcuk is offline
Registered User

Default What is this grass?

Hi. I laid a new lawn last year and it looked great. This year however the front half seems to be thin and I some very course grass growing in it. What is this grass it seems to grow thick stems out from the plant horizontally squashing the other grass around it. Also where is it likely to come from and is there a way to get rid of it?I Here is some pics. 1 of a good patch of lawn another of a infested part and another showing an individual offender.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pjUPSfgzGQHt5n4q2

Many thanks

James