Old 10-06-2018, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Too Wet!

On 06/09/2018 06:03 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
Ate them raw. They we beyond awful. A bad
aftertaste too. One of those things where you
put your tongue under the faucet.

oh well... not everyone has the same
tastebuds. Mom can't stand turnips but i like them
just fine. i already know you don't like them too
but it's funny how different people have different
buds...

songbird

Oh and you know when I got over the carbohydrate addiction and
got on the ancestral diet, my taste changed too. (You sense
of taste returns). I use to adore lamb; now I can not stand
to be near the smell.