Old 15-06-2018, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Edible flowers?

In article ,
Maya74 wrote:

Hi! How are you friends? Today, when I was cooking a dinner, I looked at
my garden and I saw many beautiful flowers. I thought..what if I use
them in my kitchen? Unfortunately, I haven't tried, but I would love to!
It would be my first time with edible flowers so I am asking you for
some tips or maybe you can tell my what plants are the best to "eat"
Have you ever tried them?

Chive flowers, soft cheese of some sort, bread or cracker.

Nasturtium flowers, same, or just drop in a salad.

Check flowers carefully for passengers.