Old 24-06-2018, 07:10 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawn sprinklers

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 2:25:36 PM UTC-4, Senna wrote:
Hi
New to this forum. Can anyone tell me how many sprinkles I could run of
one hose that is connected to my house mains pressure. Was looking at
pulsating sprinklers.

Thanks
Andy.

--
Senna

Many variables there. Supply line sizes and pressure going to the spigots,
hose size and length, and sprinkler head volume. With what you might
commonly find and using 50ft 5/8" hose supply I'd say you could easily
do at least two, maybe three or four. But the only way you'll know
is to try it.