Old 25-06-2018, 08:16 PM posted to uk.d-i-y;,uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Cordless mower

For some years I have been happy mowing my smallish lawns, with
quite convoluted edges with a Rotak 34. Since I built a pergola
in the middle of my back garden I have made my task rather more
trying.

I am now wondering about a cordless mower, and the equivalent
models seem to be the smaller 32 Li with a 2.6 Ah battery, or the
larger 37 Li with a 4 Ah battery.

Online reviews seem to be generally positive, with the usual
number of disappointed or unlucky customers.

Does anybody have any relevant experiences to share?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.