Old 29-06-2018, 06:58 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default The harvest begins ...

On 6/29/2018 11:27 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 21:01:58 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 6/28/2018 7:29 PM, Hank Rogers wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:39:01 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 6/28/2018 10:59 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 09:26:12 -0500, Terry Coombs
wrote:

crossposted ...

Â*Â*Â* The garden is beginning to produce stuff now , just picked a
couple
of yaller squarshes , cucumbers are producing nicely , as are all 3
varieties of beans/field peas . Tomato plants are all over the top of
the (five feet tall) cages with the exception of the Roma's . But
IIRC
they never did get as big as the slicing varieties . No ripe tomatoes
yet , but all the plants are loaded , plus lots and lots of
blossoms too
. Turns out that one of my Serrano pepper plants is a jalapeno ...
not
sure how that happened , those seeds were clearly marked . That's OK
though , I was wishing for some jalapenos for salsa . I also found a
weakness in the Japanese beetles , they like morning sex ... and when
they're coupled it slows them down enough to squash them before
they get
away .
I think this year I'll harvest enough produce to make it seem
worthwhile ... the wife has been kinda disappointed with the
little I've
been getting for all the work involved . I don't think she's going to
feel that way this year ...
Why can't you refer to her as MY wife?Â* Refering to her as THE wife
puts her on the same level as THE dog.... and perhaps not, I'll bet
you say MY dog.
Â*Â* Why do you care ? I've made it very plain how I feel about my wife,
I really don't give a **** but it irks me when anyone refers to their
spouse as a THE.Â* ai don't care how many years you'veÂ* been married
but truth is by refering to her asÂ* a THE you don't care a fiddler's
**** about her.

Ask your wife how she feels about being a "The".Â* I'll bet you don't
even remember her name.Â* I think it's very sad and very telling when
one refers to their spouse as a THE... it's like refering to one's
spouse as THE trash.Â* I've no idea how old you are but you definitely
need to grow up because you are no kind of man.Â* I don't think you
have a wife, least not a female wife, I think you are a faggot and
live with a male... no way a faggot is a man, at best they are male
but never a man.Â* Faggots typically refer to their SO as a THE.

Yoose sure told him, Popeye. I don't know how yoose can detect these
fags so accurately, but yoose sure has an affinity for outing them.
Did yoose brother teach yoose how to do this?

Say hello to yoose wife for me. She sure is blessed to have a real
he-man sailor cook like yoose.

I'm wondering where the 3 kids came from , since I'm a faggot living
with a man ...

Lots of faggots at some point doubt their faggotness so test out being
married to a woman and even produce children but it doesn;t last too
long before they begin sneaking about with faggots again, they get
caught and the testing is all over... a very common occurance.
I know, my faggot brother married a woman, a very nice woman, produced
one son, whose lives he ****ed up.

Â* You sure seem to know a lot about the homosexual lifestyle , personal
experience perchance ?

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old