Old 10-07-2018, 12:39 PM
WonderlawnLTD's Avatar
WonderlawnLTD WonderlawnLTD is offline
Registered User

Location: UK
Cool How many of you have or have considered artificial grass?

Hello everyone. I'm Mark. I've just joined an artificial grass company and I'm looking to get real gardeners thoughts on artificial grass.

1. Would you ever consider having artificial grass installed in your own garden?

I don't want to sell you anything. I'm just wanting to get some feedback on the general feel of artificial grass in the gardening community. Do you think it's that awful sharp butchers stuff from the 70s, or think it's a useful tool for situations where a grass lawn is not appropriate or even impossible to grown?

Any feedback would be great!

Many thanks