Old 18-07-2018, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jenny M Benson Jenny M Benson is offline

Default Introducing myself

New to this group, but not to newsgroups or gardening, though very much
an amateur gardener.

My "set-up" is mainly3 tiny south-facing beds and a short narrow border
facing east in a communal garden which is basically just lawn (the name
glorifies it) and a neglected border. Also several pots, including a
family pear and family apple on my patio. Plus a north-facing bed
containing mainly ferns by my front door.

The three small beds are 1) a variety of tiny conifers, 2) a variety of
grasses and 3) a selection of heucheras. The border has a gooseberry, a
blackcurrant, a jostaberry and 2 rhubarb plants.

This group looks like a friendly, helpful bunch and I am looking forward
to participating.
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK