Old 20-07-2018, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default pics: my first zuke harvest, and Slave! Water me!

Hi All,

This is my first Zuke harvest!

That is the Ronde Niece and two golden zukes on a bed of Purslane.
Rats forgot to put the sprig of Rosemary in the picture.
https://ibb.co/mU70KJ

And I have Goji Berries much sooner than expected!
https://ibb.co/hdJwtd

Oh and these guys have made a slave of me!

Slave! Water me! Slave!
https://ibb.co/fqzrRy
Notice the wilt!

And no fooling, 20 minutes later the SAME plant!
https://imgbb.com/

Pampered little dears! Wait till they find out what
I have in store for their offspring!

:-)

-T

Got me a bazillion green cherry tomatoes!