Old 20-07-2018, 11:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Okay, something I can "actually" grow

On 07/19/2018 08:46 PM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
My back yard (all garden now) looks horrible with all the
cheat grass. It's the only weed I was not able to contain.
I found that when they are young, they succumb to vinegar,
so next year ...

a scuffle hoe works very well to take out weeds when
they're young. and it's also good in that it doesn't
have to disturb the soil much to do it or you can
skim across a hard pan or clay surface.

songbird

I am going to blast them with Vinegar next year.

On the exposed dirt, I have dispatched most of the
cheat grass. But the decorative rocks, I have to put
by hand.