Old 21-07-2018, 12:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Okay, something I can "actually" grow

On 07/19/2018 08:44 PM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
But they are not for eating. They are for the heart.

https://ibb.co/nfMt3d
https://ibb.co/mhefid

My zeroscape front yard is covered with them.

we used to have a lot more of them, but they
got rust.

it's plentiful organic matter and tons of seeds.
around here they hide weeds too well and are picky
to do things with. i'm not all that fond of them
but the bees and hummingbirds like them.

songbird

I am tickled I can grow anything. I am also trying
to get them to grow in the back yard as they attract
bees like crazy.

I love their vibrant colors. And we just had a thunderstorm,
so I don't have to water them for a month of so.

I am looking forward to the growth spurt on my garden from,
the nitrogen rain from the thunderstorm!

With this 96F weather, I have to "soak" my zukes, or
they whine and whine and wilt and wilt ... Slave! Slave!
Water!

Interesting how some species insure their survival by
bribing humans to pamper them. A Bug! A Bug! A Bug!
WHERE'S MY WATER !?!?!