Old 21-07-2018, 08:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Okay, something I can "actually" grow

On 07/21/2018 01:45 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
I am going to blast them with Vinegar next year.

On the exposed dirt, I have dispatched most of the
cheat grass. But the decorative rocks, I have to put
by hand.

is it an annual?

songbird

Green in the spring. Dies in the summer. Leaves seeds that
stick in your clothing all over the place. YUGE fire hazard
in the local mountains. Renting sheep if the preferred
method of clearing it from the mountains

Spray it when it is green before it seeds.