Old 21-07-2018, 11:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default The first of many

On 07/21/2018 01:09 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Â* There are now 6 quart jars of tomatoes from our garden cooling in the
kitchen . I did it all by myself - well , almost , I did use her notes
in the canning cook book -and didn't screw it up too bad . Next time
I'll be more careful to get all the trapped air out . From the looks of
the 'mater patch I can repeat this every few days for the foreseeable
future . We'll probably stop at 3 or 4 dozen jars , just have to see how
many we actually get . The thing is , demand will grow to meet supply in
this situation ...

Â*Snag
Yes , I'm old
and crochety .