Old 06-08-2018, 09:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Not quite garden to table

Â* The last batch of tomatoes is currently making an extended stop in
the big stock pot ... accompanied by hamburger , onions , mushrooms ,
and a host of delicate spices . And the house smells marvelous . I had
to break down and spray the tomatoes with Daconil or risk losing them to
blight - also blew a good coat of DE on them after that was dry to
control squash beetles . This is the first year I've had problems with
them on the 'maters . Put up 10 half-pints of peppers a couple of days
ago , pickled of course . This year is exceeding my expectations ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old