Old 11-08-2018, 12:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default 08-04-2018 harvest

T wrote:
Hi All,

My 08-04-2018 harvest:
https://ibb.co/gt07Qp

From top right to bottom left
9 Ron-de-nice Zukes
rosemary
7 golden zukes
potato onions
purslane
2 anaheim peppers
cherry tomatoes
2 ichiebon eggplant

I made Ratatouille. The peppers were the magic ingredient.

Am I now officially upgraded from a black thumb to
a grey thumb?

you're in an arid climate, i'd say dusty gray is
likely a suitable color...

water, organic matter, cover crops, worms, windbreaks,
partial shade, swales, chop and drop, etc.

I sincerely appreciate all the help you guys gave me in
getting to this point.

Next year, I grow less zukes. My freezer is filling up!
(I will have to cope!)

looking good!

tomatoes starting to come in here. about the normal
time. red peppers, onions, beans, cucumbers, dill.

songbird