Old 13-08-2018, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default 08-04-2018 harvest

On 08/11/2018 04:13 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 8/10/2018 10:11 PM, T wrote:

I could always trying giving some to my neighbors.Â* nah ...

Â* Several years back we had so much zucchini and cucumbers I was
considering looking for cars parked downtown with the doors unlocked ...
the neighbors and all of our friends were sick of them too !

After all, the definition of a small town is that you
have to lock your car doors or you will find your back
seat filled with zucchini!

:-)

I tried giving some to my neighbor on Saturday, but no one
was home and I thought it would be a bit tacky just to leave
them on his from door step.