Old 07-09-2018, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] dfghfhfth@ghjghjghj.com is offline

Default loganberry, tayberry & boysenberry

Three years ago, I planted a loganberry, expecting its fruit to be as big and flavoursome as the ones that grew in the garden where I grew up. I was disappointed. So I'd like to replace it with something similar that bears big, juicy, distinctive and flavoursome fruit.

A friend suggested I try a tayberry or boysenberry. Which one tends to produce the biggest, juiciest, tastiest fruit, with a unique flavour?

Many thanks,
Al