Old 13-09-2018, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Sheep resistant plants?

On 9/13/2018 12:28 PM, wrote:

quest, though am looking for a cascading plant to cover a very ugly wall which the sheep will not eat! I have had to pay £500 to fence my front garden because of sheep, it makes me angry, I do not see why I should have to pay this, the crofters who let their sheep just roam should pay for fencing our gardens against their marauding sheep!!

The feu charter for my property includes a requirement for fencing.
Perhaps yours does, too?
You can't expect to move to a common grazings area, and have everyone
else adjust to what _you_ want.