Old 14-09-2018, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] wardjfb@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default Sheep resistant plants?

On Thursday, 13 September 2018 13:03:02 UTC+1, Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
On Sunday, 15 April 2001 19:33:16 UTC+1, John Neale Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Nicola Taylor" contains these words:

Hi, can anyone help two non-gardeners here in the NW Highlands of Scotland,
please? We need to disguise a rather ugly wooden fence (3' high), perhaps
with a climber. Trouble is, the flippin' sheep wander all over the place
here and eat just about everything. Any suggestions for sheep-resistant
plants gratefully received.

Where you are, the simplest answer is ivy.

I have kept sheep and they love ivy. It's a good pick-me-up for them if they are a bit off colour.

Jonathan