Old 23-09-2018, 11:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.war.vietnam,alt.home.repair,us.military.army,uk.rec.sheds
Tone Tone is offline

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

On 23/09/2018 11:08, Jim S wrote:
On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 14:46:23 -0500, Byker wrote:

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 8/25/2018 2:14 PM, onyx wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

In Nam we had an ol' sayin' about diesel: "Diesel is as diesel does." Does
that make any sense to youse guys?

Best of all, the weeds don't grow back...

Good for getting rid of moles, but then is aftershave someone bought you.

I wooden dab diseasal on my moles. It might turn them malignant.

Tone