Old 26-09-2018, 10:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default Pretty Picture

On 9/26/18 4:19 AM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
Hi All,

This is an Anaheim Pepper. I waited three weeks to get
this picture.

I call the picture "Fire and Ice":

https://ibb.co/eDvr2U

:-)

-T

Yes, they were very yummy!

Yes, I cheated and misted the plant before
taking the picture.

they very hot?

I little bit. I can eat them straight and raw.
But only bits at a time. Nice chili flavor.
No green bell pepper accents, which I really
don't care for.

starting to get cold at night here. just
had some rains so we should be good for a week.

Here too. My zukes at slowing giving it up.
They "say" maybe some rain next week. We need it!