Old 27-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Maya74 Maya74 is offline
Registered User

Default Rock garden with plants from seeds

Hello there!
My mother wants to recreate her rock garden to one with colorful flowers..We decided that we will grow them from seeds but we are not sure what flowers to choose to grow together..We found an internet site with lots of different plants that we can cultivate here so could anyone help us and choose the best ones?
https://gardenseedsmarket.com/garden-flowers-en/ What we liked the most from their offert is Zinnia, Gazania, Celosia, Hollyhock and Limonium..but also we are open for another types of plants! If anyone can help us and list a set of plants that grow good together we will be gratefull!