Old 08-10-2018, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Curling leaves on shrimp plant

On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 Lindabubba wrote:

replying to Patty Winter, Lindabubba wrote:
Mine is doing the same thing! The leaves were not curled when I bought it
last year either. No bugs or signs of bug damage. It’s kept in a pot outside
and bloomed profusely. Now starting to go dormant but looks healthy. I will
have to check the amount of nitrogen too!

Here in the US north east it's the time of year when the shrimp plant
goes dorment and if the winter is too cold it will die... to survive
the winter bring it into a green house or indoors.
https://postimg.cc/cKVR8S30