Old 10-10-2018, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default hard freeze Thurs

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:28:11 AM UTC-4, T wrote:
Hard freeze predicted for Thursday night (30F). So
everything gets picked Wednesday.

The zukes have already started to give it up about two
weeks ago, so this will put them out for good.

The yellow cherries FINALLY ripened this week. Won't
be planting them again next year. Take too long to
ripen.

Also time to plant my garlic.

And the cycle starts over again. I have next years
garden already planned out.

Where are you that you're getting a hard freeze already? Here in the Baltimore area, we have two more days in the upper 70's, then the Thursday thunderstorms bring in the fall weather with high temps in the mid 60's.