Old 21-10-2018, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default What to do with old tomato vines?

On 10/20/18 2:57 AM, T wrote:
Plow them under or toss in the trash bin?

Thank you all!

I usually do not rotate due to all the preparation involved.
So I will be tossing them in the trash bin. (I have no
compose bin. I bury in place.)

And I remember digging up stuff that have been buried in place
for three years, so I do not do that so much anymore. I
just fertilize my ass off. That has worked the best. I
use an organic chicken scat based dry fertilizer I get from
Wally World.

Weird, avacado pits are still popping out of the ground.
from three years ago. Took me forever to figure out what
they were.