Old 11-11-2018, 03:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Opinicus[_3_] Opinicus[_3_] is offline

Default woodpecker visiting

On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 06:51:41 +0000, Willi_9
wrote:

I googled and watched some videos. What a cute fellow, ... and
definitely the natural model of Disney's Woody Woodpecker.

Just for the record, Woody was definitely not Disney and was never
associated with the Disney machine. He was the creation of an
independent animator (Walter Lantz) and I believe his rights are still
owned by Universal Studios.

http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Woody_Woodpecker

--
Bob
St Francis would have done better to preach to the cats