Old 27-11-2018, 09:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
Angela Hier Angela Hier is offline

Default Hey Everyone...

replying to MICHELLE H., Angela Hier wrote:
I can't believe the horrible rude ignorant responses you got you were very
polite to say thank you for great advice it was horrible you did not have to
put up with an abusive neighbor like that he has his own yard to throw the
snow in in his own yard to throw the cigarette Monson I would do exactly what
he does like your one and only good advice through all of it right back if
possible it's not fair that you have all the salt that drips off his vehicle
put into your yard and kills your flowers that kills or grants I know because
I deal with them as well and I also need the space by the road to put my
dumpsters which he needs his space to and of course I get all the snow from
his side because he's sure not going to put any on his side and his front lawn
is perfect without any snow from the drive nope because it's all on my front
yard I'm to the point this year to call the police for the snow by the road I
don't care about the yard it's not a garden but by the road I do need that
space for my trash container and I do not need to have to bring move his snow
so I'm left with no option plus it makes it impossible for my company to come
and even open the door for so much of his snow it's just not fair he can put
it snow in his own yard

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/garden...ong-45919-.htm