Old 30-11-2018, 02:19 AM
rhocks rhocks is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Gardner[_2_] View Post
On 29/11/18 01:32, rhocks wrote:
Hi, how can there be eighteen people viewing at 1:30am in the UK?

I am a new member as you can see, here because I am designing my very
first game and was looking for source material by those who know best.

I would like to create a fast and fun game where the player has to
protect their garden from pests, this doesn't just have to be people (I
have learned just how jealous some gardeners are of their rivals during
competition season) and wanted to ask about any funny stories that
people had encountered.

"What is a snail", by AP Herbert. Later remade as an episode
of "Misleading Cases".

p171 in
https://archive.org/download/in.erne...common-Law.pdf

or (but I haven't listened to it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQDbwaMdz2I

Hi Tom, I love John Le Mesurier, I shall enjoy that recording in the morrow!

However, that tome you kindly gave me to read is a little too much I have to say, but I'll scan through none the less.

Thanks for helping me out out, it looks like fertile brain food!