Old 30-11-2018, 05:26 PM
rhocks rhocks is offline
Registered User

Hi Tom, I listened to the 1971 recording today and it was quite funny, I don't want to spoil it for you but I have now decided the currency of the game will be Snails.

These can be used to defeat you neighbour, or traded with the French (that's all I'm going to say, you'll have to listen to it to understand).

I will also include Hollyhock flowers as I like the name, these featuring heavily in the programme.

It's funny how lawyers can twist events to their favour.